Central Console of Segway miniPRO Replacement Instructions
Center Console for Segway miniPRO Replacement Instructions
Tools Required: 2.5 mm hex wrench
- Make sure the miniPRO is powered off and the charger is not c
- Remove the following components:
Press the Power Button until all lights are off to discharge any power remaining in the miniPRO.
- Steering Knee Controlled Bar
- Steering Assembly
- Front Decorative Strip
- Rear Decorative Strip
- Both Foot Pads (Mats)
- Using a 5 mm hex wrench, remove the six fasteners shown in the picture below:
- Gently lift the Center Console and disconnect the harness as demonstrated in the picture below:
Installation in the reverse order.