M4M ("More4Motion") Off Road Edition of the Ninebot S comes fully ready to be taken off road.
This model has all benefits of the Ninebot S, plus off road tires, off road fenders and the scout frame pre-installed.
M4M Scout Off Road edition of the Ninebot S is a perfect upgrade for riders that want to explore off road and have even more fun with their machine!
- Dimensions (unit) Length x Width10.3 x 21.5in
- Weight Unit 35lbs
- Payload 85 – 220 lbs
- Applicable Age 16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height 3’11” – 6’6″
- Max Speed 12 mph with the larger Hybrid tires. (Want faster speeds? Click here! )
- Typical Range 14 miles Max.
- Climbing Angle 15°
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 0.6 miles (1km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 0.4 in
- Operating Temp.14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp.-4 – 113°
- FIP Rating IP54
- Battery Nominal Voltage 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Capacity 260 Wh
- Smart BMS Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with AppMotor
- Nominal Power 400 x 2W Max.
- Power 800 x 2 WChargerNominal Input Voltage100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
- Charge Time 4 Hours.
- Scout frame is made of aluminum and only adds 3 pounds to the machine!
* Highly recommended by riders!
The LED Lights are not included and are sold separately. (Shown in the pictures with black background and on previous models that are no longer available).
Get the headlights here!
*Free Shipping is available for continental USA destinations, however if you decide to return your item, a restocking fee may apply.
NOTE: New images coming soon! Machine shown is the older, no longer available miniPRO edition. The machines, now shipping, are the Ninebot S.