Segway miniPRO Service Manual
This is a technical service manual that should help Segway miniPRO owners in case they would like to repair their miniPRO. This manual is not a substiture for Segway Technical Support. If you need to get Segway Technical Support, please call 1(866)4 SEGWAY 1(866)4734929.
Please read and follow all safety notices.
- Before replacing parts on the miniPRO, you must read and follow instructions and keep in mind warnings signs
- When servicing a miniPRO on a raised surface please secure miniPRO so it cannot move and hurt you.
- Before performing any work you must power off the miniPRO.
- Stay away from batteries that are overheating, have strange odor, smoke, have broken plastic body.
- Don’t use power wash to wash miniPRO.
- miniPRO is not a submarine therefore do NOT submerge it under water.
- Use safety glasses when working in miniPRO.
- Failure to adhere to these warnings could lead to serious injury, death, fire, or damage to property.
Segway miniPRO Battery Replacement
Knee controlled bar replacement and installation