Replacement of Decorative Front Strip (Front Fascia)
Decorative Front Strip
Tools Required: 2.5 mm hex wrench
Removal of Decorative Front Strip
- Make sure the miniPRO is powered off and the charger is not connected
- Remove the Battery
Press the Power Button until all lights are off to discharge any power remaining in the miniPRO.
- Remove the Steering Bar.
- Place the unit upside-down.
- Remove the plastic wire protector.
- Unplug the Headlight wire harness.
- Using a 5 mm hex wrench, remove the four fasteners.
Installation of Decorative Front Strip
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
You can purchase replacement decorative front strip here.