M4M Hybrid Edition of the Ninebot S with the optimal solution for riders that plan to use their machine off road and in the city.
This model has all benefits of the Ninebot S, plus hybrid tires, off road fenders and a Handlebar instead of the knee bar (knee bar not included) pre-installed.
- Dimensions (unit) Length x Width10.3 x 21.5in
- Mainframe Height 20-34in (adjustable height)
- Weight Unit 28lbs Box37lbs
- Payload 85 – 220 lbs
- Applicable Age16 – 60 years
- Applicable Height 3’11” – 6’6″
- Machine Parameters Max Speed 10 mph
- Typical Range 14 miles Max.
- Climbing Angle15°
- Beginner Mode Can be disabled or enabled via App after 0.6 miles (1km) of riding
- Applicable Terrain Pavement, packed dirt, slopes < 15°, obstacles < 0.4 in
- Operating Temp.14 – 104°F
- Storage Temp.-4 – 113°
- FIP Rating IP54
- Battery Nominal Voltage 54.3 VDC Max.
- Charging Voltage 59.6 VDC
- Nominal Capacity 260 Wh
- Smart BMS Over-voltage / Under-voltage / Short Circuit / Overheating Protection,
- Auto-Sleep / Wake-up / Detailed battery information can be checked with AppMotor
- Power 360 x 2 W
- ChargerNominal Input Voltage100 – 240 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 59.6 VDC Nominal Output Current 1.9A
*Free Shipping is available for continental USA destinations, however if you decide to return your item, a restocking fee may apply.
NOTE: Pictures show the Scout frame which is NOT included in this price. If you want the Scout frame click here.